Gaming Looking for new people to collaborate with.

lbkatara

Hi, I'm Lbkatara, I really want to collaborate with other YouTube channels to make more YouTube friends. I do mostly gaming videos sometimes I do taste testing videos. I just want to meet new people and have fun making videos.

Hi, I'm Lbkatara, I really want to collaborate with other YouTube channels to make more YouTube friends. I do mostly gaming videos sometimes I do taste testing videos. I just want to meet new people and have fun making videos.
Hi, nice to meet you, i would love to collab with you but unfortunately i'm not into games, but if you want to meet new people and having fun i'm in ;)

I tried looking at your youtube channel but it says it doesn't exist x

What games do you have in mind?

Back