Gaming looking for more youtube friends!

Hi, i'm looking for more friends that play pc and xbox one, and are willing to collab. I don't have any requirements I'm just interested in meeting new people with the same interests as me.:)
By the way on pc i play minecraft, gmod and wow i have other games but they aren't multiplayer.
On xbox one i play minecraft, bo3, gta 5, and IW.

Hey I would like to collab with you I have Minecraft on PC Can you please tell me when you would like to collab. Thank you

Hey, I'm 18. I have a couple friends, Brandon, Aidan and Kerry. Some of us play Gmod, 7 Days to Die and such. Mostly Gmod tho. If you're interested you can join our group :)

Hi, i'm looking for more friends that play pc and xbox one, and are willing to collab. I don't have any requirements I'm just interested in meeting new people with the same interests as me.:)
By the way on pc i play minecraft, gmod and wow i have other games but they aren't multiplayer.
On xbox one i play minecraft, bo3, gta 5, and IW.

Hey Bailey, I think a collab would be fun but would like to play a few things with you first to make sure our play styles mesh properly :)

I have always been interested in playing Minecraft on PC as well as I do play wow. I have an Xbox one with multiple games.

Back