Gaming looking for more youtube friends!

baileysims17

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, i'm looking for more friends that play pc and xbox one, and are willing to collab. I don't have any requirements I'm just interested in meeting new people with the same interests as me.:)
By the way on pc i play minecraft, gmod and wow i have other games but they aren't multiplayer.
On xbox one i play minecraft, bo3, gta 5, and IW.

Reactions: Raging Taurus

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I would like to collab with you I have Minecraft on PC Can you please tell me when you would like to collab. Thank you

SuperPvPNoob

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I could go for some PC Minecraft/Gmod collaboration. Do you have a skype or discord I can add you on?

Renee Robles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Discord is Mr. Pants #4127, I play GMod, GTA V, Etc
don't have PC atm but I can pla when I get my new one

Raging Taurus

Reaction score
Do you care about the persons age? Cause I have an Xbox one and a PC with gmod.

Rallex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, I'm 18. I have a couple friends, Brandon, Aidan and Kerry. Some of us play Gmod, 7 Days to Die and such. Mostly Gmod tho. If you're interested you can join our group :)

HoodieNinja

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! i would like to collab with you! i have gmod so we can play that!

TimberwolfMKIII

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, i'm looking for more friends that play pc and xbox one, and are willing to collab. I don't have any requirements I'm just interested in meeting new people with the same interests as me.:)
By the way on pc i play minecraft, gmod and wow i have other games but they aren't multiplayer.
On xbox one i play minecraft, bo3, gta 5, and IW.
Hey Bailey, I think a collab would be fun but would like to play a few things with you first to make sure our play styles mesh properly :)

I have always been interested in playing Minecraft on PC as well as I do play wow. I have an Xbox one with multiple games.