Gaming Looking For Minecraft Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachbug

Hello i'm beachbug and i am looking for a minecraft partner that has a decent amount of subscribers. This is for PC and/or MAC. We could also do some steam games if you want. Reply on this forum or inbox me on youtube!If you care about age,then i'll tell you i'm 14 and very mature.

I'll be your minecraft partner, I do vlogs but I play minecraft a lot! I have 2000+ followers on Twitter, and 300+ subscribers on youtube, but I have recently deleted my videos and will be starting again FEB 11th

Hello i'm beachbug and i am looking for a minecraft partner that has a decent amount of subscribers. This is for PC and/or MAC. We could also do some steam games if you want. Reply on this forum or inbox me on youtube!If you care about age,then i'll tell you i'm 14 and very mature.
if you want i like doing minecraft with people

why yu say bump XD it sounds cool that collab idea but why yu say bump so much XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

If you want to partner message my new account BackfiredGaming, I also have a post for the partnership by that channel on these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back