Gaming Looking For Minecraft Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachbug

Reaction score
Hello i'm beachbug and i am looking for a minecraft partner that has a decent amount of subscribers. This is for PC and/or MAC. We could also do some steam games if you want. Reply on this forum or inbox me on youtube!If you care about age,then i'll tell you i'm 14 and very mature.

JensonTNT

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll be your minecraft partner, I do vlogs but I play minecraft a lot! I have 2000+ followers on Twitter, and 300+ subscribers on youtube, but I have recently deleted my videos and will be starting again FEB 11th

sordslayer46

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello i'm beachbug and i am looking for a minecraft partner that has a decent amount of subscribers. This is for PC and/or MAC. We could also do some steam games if you want. Reply on this forum or inbox me on youtube!If you care about age,then i'll tell you i'm 14 and very mature.
if you want i like doing minecraft with people

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
why yu say bump XD it sounds cool that collab idea but why yu say bump so much XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

GoHan.

Dat YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
why yu say bump XD it sounds cool that collab idea but why yu say bump so much XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd
To bump the thread ofc duh :mstickle:

OT: I would love to take part of minecraft :p

beachbug

Reaction score
If you want to partner message my new account BackfiredGaming, I also have a post for the partnership by that channel on these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.