Gaming Looking for guests for a Minecraft series.

Hi guys, Reck here, and I'd like to first of all thank you for checking out this post weather or not you're interested in taking part or not. I have been making variety gaming videos including minecraft map LP's and have made many collabs. I have recently been playing a map known as Desertour. this is listed as a parkour map but has a variety of puzzles in it as well. I have done a collab with some of my friends and I would like to repeat the same quality and effort that I put into that video. If you're an up and coming commentator who plays minecraft (like myself) then please take the time to respond below

-reckless9942

first second third wc? if the agreements are flowing in that fast, we should consider doing collabes with each other anyway, because that might take a while untill the threadstarter is able to "serve" us all :) so if someone has a server just drop me a pm and we could meet up in skpe or TS and play something like mini games or uhc or whatever...
your right man, but i was jk and i would love to do colabs with everybody ... unfortunetly i can`t host a server bcuz my pc is ... a bit ... ill lol

Back