Gaming Looking for guests for a Minecraft series.

reckless9942

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys, Reck here, and I'd like to first of all thank you for checking out this post weather or not you're interested in taking part or not. I have been making variety gaming videos including minecraft map LP's and have made many collabs. I have recently been playing a map known as Desertour. this is listed as a parkour map but has a variety of puzzles in it as well. I have done a collab with some of my friends and I would like to repeat the same quality and effort that I put into that video. If you're an up and coming commentator who plays minecraft (like myself) then please take the time to respond below

-reckless9942

Reactions: xandru8

h3nkeboy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Well count on me i am intrested

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
first second third wc? if the agreements are flowing in that fast, we should consider doing collabes with each other anyway, because that might take a while untill the threadstarter is able to "serve" us all :) so if someone has a server just drop me a pm and we could meet up in skpe or TS and play something like mini games or uhc or whatever...
your right man, but i was jk and i would love to do colabs with everybody ... unfortunetly i can`t host a server bcuz my pc is ... a bit ... ill lol

h3nkeboy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
well i may buy a server for 5 people

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber