• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Gaming Looking for GOOD FUNNY YouTubers!

Carlo202YT!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am a VERY underrated channel looking to collab with others and become friends :)

Here are the requirements:
Must be 16-18
Must have a decent mic
Only PC
Must be active

My time zone is BST but I'll accept other time zones
Must speak English
Must be entertaining
MUST BE A GOOD YOUTUBER (If your trash or not entertaining enough you will NOT be accepted)

This is not gonna be a one-time video thing. Hopefully, I can find other YouTubers and form a group that'll be like The Sidemen group, where we can hopefully become friends

If you're interested email me: carlorarlo@gmail.com
My Channel name: Carlo202

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
bit rude isn't it lol if your trash or not entertaining enough you will NOT be accepted

Gits and Shiggles

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude your social blade and youtube are like not in sync at all. Social blade says you have like 1,000 subs and only one video and only 70 video views, and youtube channel does not say that lol

Also what kinds of videos were you interested in making? I game on pc but my videos are mainly long-form scripted reviews...

Carlo202YT!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dude your social blade and youtube are like not in sync at all. Social blade says you have like 1,000 subs and only one video and only 70 video views, and youtube channel does not say that lol

Also what kinds of videos were you interested in making? I game on pc but my videos are mainly long-form scripted reviews...
I made a new channel so that social blade channel is probably my old one

And I'm interested in making anything really as long as it's not boring :)
You got any ideas planned? We could do a funny review on something...

Jared Giganti

Reaction score
Well i don't really consider myself funny but other people say other I am. also am I a good youtuber idk. i like to think i am, i get decent feed back on my videos and streams. I'll add you on discord.

ToastyGaming

Reaction score
lmao you trash yes? me better then you and all i do is swear bully my friends and look bored :)

ToastyGaming

Reaction score
What are you on about fam? lol, speak English XD
I see, I am sorry there for your misunderstanding.
I am English and I also don't use the word "fam" because of my selected vocabulary does not involve me having a stroke between my sentences, but no worries some thing's fly right over your head don't they little one.
I do say this has been an experience I won't forget and I will be sure to use a corrected form of grammar to speak to the lower life forms from now on.

Carlo202YT!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I see, I am sorry there for your misunderstanding.
I am English and I also don't use the word "fam" because of my selected vocabulary does not involve me having a stroke between my sentences, but no worries some thing's fly right over your head don't they little one.
I do say this has been an experience I won't forget and I will be sure to use a corrected form of grammar to speak to the lower life forms from now on.
Ok mate