Gaming Looking for gamers to hang with ! PC

Hey guys :D
So I found that it's really hard for me to find gamers to chat with and play with due to time differences. However I am looking for anyone who can be on the same time as Australia (I am sorry I don't know what time that is around the rest of the world) I'd love for another female to game with that'd be FABULOUS! But I don't mind more guys to chat with either :) if you don't know ur times either can surely just try it out anyways.
So I was thinking of just going on steam and then having a look what games and just messing around if our personalities fit (I mess around a lot nothing serious) then record if you want.
Anyways respond if you are interested :)
Ask any questions if unsure :D!

Haha love your vids from what we have been watching ! Keep it up and we're interested in working with ya :bounce:

It would be a thrill if i could collaborate with you guys for xbox games and pc games i think its more fun to have more than one person doing commentary and or gameplays makes it more excited and unpredictable in im the united states eastern side

Hey i would like to hang out / collab if you want my skype and steam is ReperDa3rd i can check on my phone so send me a message at a good time for you to play and ill try to come on :) btw i live in the uk so but i don't know time differences either. Also im a boy don't mean to disappoint but i like to play games like gmod, warfame, mortal kombat, dark souls. I'm open for any game ( not picky ) i just hope its not a pay to win :p

Back