Gaming Looking for gamers to hang with ! PC

Bluebear

Loving Bear
Hey guys :D
So I found that it's really hard for me to find gamers to chat with and play with due to time differences. However I am looking for anyone who can be on the same time as Australia (I am sorry I don't know what time that is around the rest of the world) I'd love for another female to game with that'd be FABULOUS! But I don't mind more guys to chat with either :) if you don't know ur times either can surely just try it out anyways.
So I was thinking of just going on steam and then having a look what games and just messing around if our personalities fit (I mess around a lot nothing serious) then record if you want.
Anyways respond if you are interested :)
Ask any questions if unsure :D!

I would be more than happy to hang out and chill. I do live in the States, but we can see what times would fit and work. Mostly I can do anything between 9-11 30 am est or on the weekends usually anytime. Just let me know. I play games like Garry's Mod horror games, Killing Floor, League of Legends, I have Magicka Wizard Wars, and a few other games, I have Fear 3, just to name a few.

We are not that far apart subscriber wise, so it wouldn't really hurt at all to do some stuff and just have fun with it.

Hey guys :D
So I found that it's really hard for me to find gamers to chat with and play with due to time differences. However I am looking for anyone who can be on the same time as Australia (I am sorry I don't know what time that is around the rest of the world) I'd love for another female to game with that'd be FABULOUS! But I don't mind more guys to chat with either :) if you don't know ur times either can surely just try it out anyways.
So I was thinking of just going on steam and then having a look what games and just messing around if our personalities fit (I mess around a lot nothing serious) then record if you want.
Anyways respond if you are interested :)
Ask any questions if unsure :D!
Hey Blue! I would love to hang out with ya! I just don't know the Australian time! lol

I would be more than happy to hang out and chill. I do live in the States, but we can see what times would fit and work. Mostly I can do anything between 9-11 30 am est or on the weekends usually anytime. Just let me know. I play games like Garry's Mod horror games, Killing Floor, League of Legends, I have Magicka Wizard Wars, and a few other games, I have Fear 3, just to name a few.

We are not that far apart subscriber wise, so it wouldn't really hurt at all to do some stuff and just have fun with it.
SOunds good I have a few of the games you mentioned :) You can add me on steam if you like ^_^ if you search bluebear there are a few but mines the same pic :) or you can click the steam button above my signature :p
Hey Blue! I would love to hang out with ya! I just don't know the Australian time! lol
Hey :D!! sounds good :D You can add me on steam if you like :D if you search bluebear n match the pic its me :D or you can click the steam link above my signature xD :D

SOunds good I have a few of the games you mentioned :) You can add me on steam if you like ^_^ if you search bluebear there are a few but mines the same pic :) or you can click the steam button above my signature :p

Hey :D!! sounds good :D You can add me on steam if you like :D if you search bluebear n match the pic its me :D or you can click the steam link above my signature xD :D
I don't remember my Steam…do you have Xbox by any chance? or if not maybe we can do like some game discussions or what not?

I'm Australian! Would be happy to play some games with you!
OH MY GOD AUSTRALIAN :D!!!! HURRAH yes yes pleaseeee hehehehe :3 Just add my steam :D!!! its above my signature :3[DOUBLEPOST=1385732487,1385732400][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't remember my Steam…do you have Xbox by any chance? or if not maybe we can do like some game discussions or what not?
I don't have an xbox no more :C discussions sounds interesting go on :)? my ears are open hehehe :3

OH MY GOD AUSTRALIAN :D!!!! HURRAH yes yes pleaseeee hehehehe :3 Just add my steam :D!!! its above my signature :3[DOUBLEPOST=1385732487,1385732400][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't have an xbox no more :C discussions sounds interesting go on :)? my ears are open hehehe :3

Sure will! My Steam is JackAttack117 :)

Back