Gaming Looking for funny, exciting gamers (Csgo, Fortnite, Stick Fight, Etc.)

Caleb [WelDino]

Hello All!

I am just starting out on Yoututbe for the millionth time, Im 17 and would love to collaberate with all of you, I will try to upload more weekly instead of every couple weeks, and I would like to make some friends on Youtube so please feel free to contact my discord if you have any questions or want to collab!
Caleb Grablin#7483

Hi, I saw you yttalk and would love to collab with you. I am 13 and have pretty good humar and 110 subscribers about. I am looking for people to play Steam games with such as Garry's mod, UNO, Stick fight, CS:GO, Rust, Portal 2, H1Z1, GTA V, Golf it + Golf With Your Friends, Left 4 dead 1+2, and Paladins. Also some other non-steam games I would love to record are Skribbl.io, and Cards Against Humanity. Games I won't play are Fortnite, PUBG, Gang Beasts (not yet), Cod black ops (All games), and Team Fortress 2. If you accept me in accept my friend request and invite to a group or anything that you have and I would love to play with you. I record and stream daily so I am a pretty active person. I hope to join you and I will hope to see you if you see this and confirm of it. Bye!

I am a 12-year-old (turning 13 on February 3, 2019) and I am energetic, try to play a different variety of games, and love YouTube. I try to do at least 2 videos a week (I normally get more but my computer hits me in the face often). I've always wanted someone to collab with just to see how it is and I promise not to let you down. So consider accepting me. I also am considering adding animations in as well but it is not guaranteed.

Hi, I saw you yttalk and would love to collab with you. I am 13 and have pretty good humar and 110 subscribers about. I am looking for people to play Steam games with such as Garry's mod, UNO, Stick fight, CS:GO, Rust, Portal 2, H1Z1, GTA V, Golf it + Golf With Your Friends, Left 4 dead 1+2, and Paladins. Also some other non-steam games I would love to record are Skribbl.io, and Cards Against Humanity. Games I won't play are Fortnite, PUBG, Gang Beasts (not yet), Cod black ops (All games), and Team Fortress 2. If you accept me in accept my friend request and invite to a group or anything that you have and I would love to play with you. I record and stream daily so I am a pretty active person. I hope to join you and I will hope to see you if you see this and confirm of it. Bye!
Hey I would love to collaborate and do videos with you. If you have discord at me and I’ll invite you to my server with some others aswell.
Discord: Gunshot501 #6916

Hi. I'm 19 and I make Fortnite videos. I try to base them around funny moments, challenges, fails, etc. I would like to collab if you are still looking for people!

Hi I'm restarting my YouTube channel too and would love to collab with some people. I've sent you a request on discord (Skoot#3078). I'm 17 too, but sound a bit younger, and don't have too many subs and am willing to put in a lot of effort. I have a pretty good sense of humour, hope I'm not replying too late.

Back