Gaming Looking for funny, exciting gamers (Csgo, Fortnite, Stick Fight, Etc.)

Caleb [WelDino]

Reaction score
Hello All!

I am just starting out on Yoututbe for the millionth time, Im 17 and would love to collaberate with all of you, I will try to upload more weekly instead of every couple weeks, and I would like to make some friends on Youtube so please feel free to contact my discord if you have any questions or want to collab!
Caleb Grablin#7483

BenDoesStuff

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I saw you yttalk and would love to collab with you. I am 13 and have pretty good humar and 110 subscribers about. I am looking for people to play Steam games with such as Garry's mod, UNO, Stick fight, CS:GO, Rust, Portal 2, H1Z1, GTA V, Golf it + Golf With Your Friends, Left 4 dead 1+2, and Paladins. Also some other non-steam games I would love to record are Skribbl.io, and Cards Against Humanity. Games I won't play are Fortnite, PUBG, Gang Beasts (not yet), Cod black ops (All games), and Team Fortress 2. If you accept me in accept my friend request and invite to a group or anything that you have and I would love to play with you. I record and stream daily so I am a pretty active person. I hope to join you and I will hope to see you if you see this and confirm of it. Bye!

Caleb Printup

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am a 12-year-old (turning 13 on February 3, 2019) and I am energetic, try to play a different variety of games, and love YouTube. I try to do at least 2 videos a week (I normally get more but my computer hits me in the face often). I've always wanted someone to collab with just to see how it is and I promise not to let you down. So consider accepting me. I also am considering adding animations in as well but it is not guaranteed.

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You should fix your channel link, right now it doesn't go anywhere.

Caleb Printup

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just fixed it actually, it was wrong in the first one but, I assumed it would autocorrect itself after fixing it.

Gunshot501

Reaction score
Hi, I saw you yttalk and would love to collab with you. I am 13 and have pretty good humar and 110 subscribers about. I am looking for people to play Steam games with such as Garry's mod, UNO, Stick fight, CS:GO, Rust, Portal 2, H1Z1, GTA V, Golf it + Golf With Your Friends, Left 4 dead 1+2, and Paladins. Also some other non-steam games I would love to record are Skribbl.io, and Cards Against Humanity. Games I won't play are Fortnite, PUBG, Gang Beasts (not yet), Cod black ops (All games), and Team Fortress 2. If you accept me in accept my friend request and invite to a group or anything that you have and I would love to play with you. I record and stream daily so I am a pretty active person. I hope to join you and I will hope to see you if you see this and confirm of it. Bye!
Hey I would love to collaborate and do videos with you. If you have discord at me and I’ll invite you to my server with some others aswell.
Discord: Gunshot501 #6916

xJJayyy

Reaction score
Hi. I'm 19 and I make Fortnite videos. I try to base them around funny moments, challenges, fails, etc. I would like to collab if you are still looking for people!

PsyFy

Reaction score
Hi I'm restarting my YouTube channel too and would love to collab with some people. I've sent you a request on discord (Skoot#3078). I'm 17 too, but sound a bit younger, and don't have too many subs and am willing to put in a lot of effort. I have a pretty good sense of humour, hope I'm not replying too late.