Request Looking for free graphics

Yeah! And could u edit this!? Here is some yytalk cash to thank you! Move the wording a bit to the right and cover the white spot :p 25 for 2 thumbnails.. more for 2 more

Attachments

• clashofclansthumbnail.png
    clashofclansthumbnail.png
    665.1 KB · Views: 3
Yeah! And could u edit this!? Here is some yytalk cash to thank you! Move the wording a bit to the right and cover the white spot :p 25 for 2 thumbnails.. more for 2 more

Thanks mate! So do you want me to move the text so it covers the white spot?[DOUBLEPOST=1388629795,1388626067][/DOUBLEPOST]Added a few extra touches, I hope you like them!

clashofclansgoblinthumbnail.png clashofclansdragonthumbnail.png

Here you go. I grabbed a better image for the CoC logo so it's sharper. Then added text effects for the barbarian and archer thumbnails.

clashofclans2.png

clashofclansthumbnail.png

Attachments

• clashofclans2.png
    clashofclans2.png
    471.2 KB · Views: 3
Do YOU HAVE A SKYPE!? I might need 1 more!! Somewhat like legendofgamer on YOUTUBE!! Like it should say 2 v 2, with the league icon in the top, #1 and teemo's in the background.. or teemo.. just check his for ideas :)

Do YOU HAVE A SKYPE!? I might need 1 more!! Somewhat like legendofgamer on YOUTUBE!! Like it should say 2 v 2, with the league icon in the top, #1 and teemo's in the background.. or teemo.. just check his for ideas :)

I'm going to call it a night, i'll get back to you tommorow.

Back