Request Looking for free graphics

Vlaerth

I play Old School Games
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I really don't want to be stuck doing a ton thumbnails for you. No offense, but I have my own channel to work on too.

BlockDesigns

Moving Pictures Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Here you go. I grabbed a better image for the CoC logo so it's sharper. Then added text effects for the barbarian and archer thumbnails.

View attachment 15231

View attachment 15230
Just some friendly advice, With the clash of the clans text on the top left, You could get the pen tool and go around the text, then select make selection, then invert the selection, Then press delete. That would make the cut really clean and nice, although slightly time consuming.

Reactions: Vlaerth

Vlaerth

I play Old School Games
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just some friendly advice, With the clash of the clans text on the top left, You could get the pen tool and go around the text, then select make selection, then invert the selection, Then press delete. That would make the cut really clean and nice, although slightly time consuming.
Thanks for the tip, i'll have to try that!

Just to clarify, do you mean perfectly trace around the letters?

Last edited:

Vlaerth

I play Old School Games
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Vlaerth, do u have a Skype man? i'LL PAY YOU IRL FOR THEM.
There are plenty of talented people on here. You just have to ask. I'm working on getting my channel up and running so I really don't have much time.

lifes spark

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I literally just need 2 more. Please. Just to complete the series. Could you make random raiding with Wizards and Minions. Please? Then i'll never ask for more.