Request Looking for free graphics

Mysterialdyne

Dedicated Gamer & Juvenile Diabetes Activist
If its possible i was hoping to get a new banner and/or profile pic and some thumbnails. i made my own the other day for my minecraft and LP series and idk how i feel on how they came out and my banner came out like a disaster and ive been using this profile pic for over a year now and i thought i get something more flashy.

let me know what you guys can do for me and see what i can do in return

EDIT: also a new dang intro for my videos as mine is like old and scares people away or unless you guys think its okay

Last edited:
If its possible i was hoping to get a new banner and/or profile pic and some thumbnails. i made my own the other day for my minecraft and LP series and idk how i feel on how they came out and my banner came out like a disaster and ive been using this profile pic for over a year now and i thought i get something more flashy.

let me know what you guys can do for me and see what i can do in return

I can try my hand at thumbnails, any specifics? Game, color, font?

Here is my rather skimpy portfolio of thumbnails I have done for myself.

marioluigisuperstarsaga#2.png megamanBN6thumbnail.png

minecraft, color doesnt matter, and font doesnt matter either. is it possible to label them like episode 1 - idk 100 or something or is there some how i can do that myself lol so you dont have to make a billion thumbnails

minecraft, color doesnt matter, and font doesnt matter either. is it possible to label them like episode 1 - idk 100 or something or is there some how i can do that myself lol so you dont have to make a billion thumbnails

Yeah, I can give you the file and tell you where to download the font so you can just edit the text whenever you need to.

Yeah, I can give you the file and tell you where to download the font so you can just edit the text whenever you need to.
Hey can you do the same for me? I already have Photoshop and will be able to change the font, Like the episodes and what not. I want a Dayz theme, If thats possible. Please add me on skype to talk more. here is my skype: zachman12356

Hey Guys,
I saw that every youtuber has a theme of thumbnails. I need one now! I need one that says Random Raiding with Archers, and one with Barbarians. Also, need one that says League of Legends HACKED!? Refer to hubaduba, noteworthygames for the clash of clans and legendofgamer for the league of legends one. Will pay 70$ yytalk cash. Thanks

Sorry for the wait, here is the LoL one. Let me know what you think, there are two versions of it.

LoL.png LoL#2.png

Back