Looking For Bad Movies To "Review"

All the movies based on videogames are likely to be roast material, also did Cool Cat got mentioned already? I'd also have a look at low budget movies, they often reach dangerous levels of cheesiness.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3

That's a pretty bad movie

or review anything by Troma

Hahaha, are you sure? Cause I've seen some pretty bad movies. ;P

Alright. You need to watch Ninja Death (1987).
It is literally the worst martial arts/action movie I've ever seen in my life. And if you can handle that then you need to see Ninja Death II and Ninja Death III. Have fun. ;P
Let me know what you think of these atrocities to cinema-history.

Either! Iron hero.. Literally the worst film I have ever had the displeasure of sitting through:crying:.. or! The Legend of the Rings:troll2: Both terrible remakes of classic films :bounce:
I will actually applaud you if you can make it through the whole film.. Think I made it through 20mins and gave up :banghead::bounce:

THE ROOM (Tommy Wiseau) must be the worst film out there

Tommy wiseau... he is the greatest
Dude! Tommy freaking Wiseau. The Room is quite possibly the greatest bad film of all time! My favourite part is, "I did not hit her. It's not true. It's bulls**t, I did not hit her. I did not. Oh hi Mark." :giggle:

i think its best to go to the cinema if you have the time and money and go check out current movies as these will be more popular

Back