Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Looking For Bad Movies To "Review"

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by Scootakip [Lana], Mar 8, 2017.

1. Scootakip [Lana]
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $45
    Hey, all! I'm looking for some bad movies to "review" for a video. When I say "review", I basically mean that I joke and make fun of it.
    I've been doing this with games for a little while, and I'd like to try to see if I can manage it with a movie as well.

2. Dewmonic Abyss
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $26
    There's a German film called Look Who's Back where they put Hitler in Modern-day Germany, like a sitcom movie type thing. You'll have a kick with that, I promise. Even though you might need subtitles, it's.. Quality. xD

TimidDimwit likes this.
  3. Calixo
    Cash:
    $29
    THE ROOM (Tommy Wiseau) must be the worst film out there

Tommy wiseau... he is the greatest

4. OzzyMikeNaz
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $16
    The Kid with Bruce Willis if you can't make fun of that movie you just aren't trying very hard.

5. Brandon
    VISUAL.
    Cash:
    $119
  6. Lightsen
    Animation Yey!
    Cash:
    $208
    Link. Its a film I saw on TV where an orangutan stalks this lady, tried to kill her in hilarious (attempting to be scary) ways. And in the end she blows him up by leaking gas, he lights a cigar and BOOOM its hilarious

7. will_mcdaniel
    Cash:
    $8
    Watch the trailer for Troll 2! The film is so bad it doesn't even make sense. I love it so much!

8. Therealkojr
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $87
    RUBBER IS GODLIKE AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!

Also my bad movie recommendation would be Iron Sky. It honestly kind of hilarious but it is definitely not good. Its very over the top as well. It's main plot is about the nazis building a moon base and living there in hiding until they plan to return and take over the world. Moon nazis. You know you want to watch moon nazis.

9. HiMyNameIsDan
    #crumbs
    Cash:
    $55
    Not necessary a movie but goosebumps tv show I rewatched on Netflix, was god awful when you rewatch the old episodes....eww

10. ItsKJ
    Cash:
    $28
    Bad movies

Heh

Bad Johnson
    The Old Mortal Kombat movies
    Both of the 50 shades movies
    Every Resident Evil movie
    Batman & Robin
    The Room is an EXCELLENT one
    The Happening
    Every Twilight movie
    Ghost Rider
    The Wicker Man

Any movie with Nicholas cage in the leading role is an excellent place to start

#10 ItsKJ, Mar 22, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2017