Looking For Bad Movies To "Review"

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Hey, all! I'm looking for some bad movies to "review" for a video. When I say "review", I basically mean that I joke and make fun of it.
I've been doing this with games for a little while, and I'd like to try to see if I can manage it with a movie as well.

There's a German film called Look Who's Back where they put Hitler in Modern-day Germany, like a sitcom movie type thing. You'll have a kick with that, I promise. Even though you might need subtitles, it's.. Quality. xD

THE ROOM (Tommy Wiseau) must be the worst film out there

Tommy wiseau... he is the greatest

Link. Its a film I saw on TV where an orangutan stalks this lady, tried to kill her in hilarious (attempting to be scary) ways. And in the end she blows him up by leaking gas, he lights a cigar and BOOOM its hilarious

Rubber, a horror movie about a car tire that kills people. Yep.
RUBBER IS GODLIKE AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!

Also my bad movie recommendation would be Iron Sky. It honestly kind of hilarious but it is definitely not good. Its very over the top as well. It's main plot is about the nazis building a moon base and living there in hiding until they plan to return and take over the world. Moon nazis. You know you want to watch moon nazis.

Not necessary a movie but goosebumps tv show I rewatched on Netflix, was god awful when you rewatch the old episodes....eww

Bad movies

Heh

Bad Johnson
The Old Mortal Kombat movies
Both of the 50 shades movies
Every Resident Evil movie
Batman & Robin
The Room is an EXCELLENT one
The Happening
Every Twilight movie
Ghost Rider
The Wicker Man