Comedy Looking for Awesome Vloggers/Comedians (2000 sub min)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Anyone who has less than 2000 subscribers,

I typed ( subject to approval), which means, you can have less than that, if you have potencial, ill still collab with you <3

I typed ( subject to approval), which means, you can have less than that, if you have potencial, ill still collab with you <3
Well, if I correspond to what you are looking for, I'll be glad to do it.
My acting skills are legit. So if you need a girl with a french accent to act, I'm here :)

A single tear rolls down my eye everytime I look at my subcriber count....but I still wanna collab with you

I have 120 subs and am growing every day. I've been told my content is good, if you check it out and agree; I'd love to collab!

Hello everyone,

My name is Moe, I'm a comedian on YouTube, and I'm currently looking for any very interesting youtubers who have really good potential, doesn't matter if you make normal vlog videos or comedy.

Just leave your channel link below and a little information about you, and i'll check them out. Please no gaming channel etc. Also, i prefer that you have at least 2000 subscribers, *subject to approval*.

Thank you,
Moe Othman
[DOUBLEPOST=1398307506,1398306100][/DOUBLEPOST]
OMG DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just saw you on YouNow. Today. I watched you during 30 minutes. You are HILARIOUS. I love you <3

I only have 100 subs so i'm small but I just wanted to say that I support you 100% :p

I don't know if that funny but you can check me out.. btw my videos are PG

check me out on youtube: Africanus007[DOUBLEPOST=1398307575][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1398307506,1398306100][/DOUBLEPOST]

I think my videos are hilarious but you can check me out.. btw my videos are PG

youtube: Africanus007

Hey! I don't have 2,000 subs because I'm relatively new, but i'll leave it up to you to decide if I have potential. If not right now, feel free to at least message me and maybe we can work on something in the future:)

Closing this - The thread is from July 2013 and OP is no longer active :)

@david ifem Please don't bump really old threads - Feel free to start your own collab thread, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back