Comedy Looking for Awesome Vloggers/Comedians (2000 sub min)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe Othman

I've Got It
Hello everyone,

My name is Moe, I'm a comedian on YouTube, and I'm currently looking for any very interesting youtubers who have really good potential, doesn't matter if you make normal vlog videos or comedy.

Just leave your channel link below and a little information about you, and i'll check them out. Please no gaming channel etc. Also, i prefer that you have at least 2000 subscribers, *subject to approval*.

Thank you,
Moe Othman

What do you plan on doing with these very interesting full of potential youtubers once you capture them? Hmmm?
I assume collaborate with them :D Because that's the section he posted this under.

Moe Othman By the way, I'd love to collab but I somehow don't think our PG kid friendly comedy would mesh with your comedy :p But your videos are hilarious. Keep it up, I personally find them so funny.

Hello everyone,

My name is Moe, I'm a comedian on YouTube, and I'm currently looking for any very interesting youtubers who have really good potential, doesn't matter if you make normal vlog videos or comedy.

Just leave your channel link below and a little information about you, and i'll check them out. Please no gaming channel etc. Also, i prefer that you have at least 2000 subscribers, *subject to approval*.

Thank you,
Moe Othman
OMG DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just saw you on YouNow. Today. I watched you during 30 minutes. You are HILARIOUS. I love you <3

I only have 100 subs so i'm small but I just wanted to say that I support you 100% :p

Just throwing this out there, asking for people who have potential, but then asking for 2,000k subs minimum, is kind of contradictory.

There are many vloggers who have a huge amount of potential that are below the amount you said; I don't think you should cut them out of the equation. By generalizing and not giving the people below 2,000k subs a chance, you can be missing out on some very skilled people, who can help you make a very high quality video.

Just my thoughts on that

Hey i seen you on younow like at 1 am (im in the UK) you where saying about how you appeared ghetto in your videos and i was just laughing thinking to myself (people from where you are must never have set foot in the "ghetto")

Hey! I'm at a little over 2,000 subscribers and i'm an attempted blogger/comedian but i don't think i'm as funny as you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back