Gaming Looking For A "YouTube Crew"

AssassinPanda97

Hey guys, I have 374 subs, and am looking for a group of friends (5-6 people) to play games with, that are roughly around the same size as me (at least 300 subs). I mostly play CoD and Battlefield 3, so if you have either of those games (preferably both), add me on xbox. My gamertag is listed below. I should also mention, I am not a try hard. I make funny moments videos, and a little bit of trolling. SO if you do that kinda stuff, ADD ME :)

Gamertag: AssassinPanda97

Send me a message saying you are from YTtalk and i'll add you.

No thanks... I don't have 300 subs, but I don't really care for CoD or Battlefield. Oh and trolling. It can be funny, but frankly it is just annoying to me.

Hey guys, I have 374 subs, and am looking for a group of friends (5-6 people) to play games with, that are roughly around the same size as me (at least 300 subs). I mostly play CoD and Battlefield 3, so if you have either of those games (preferably both), add me on xbox. My gamertag is listed below. I should also mention, I am not a try hard. I make funny moments videos, and a little bit of trolling. SO if you do that kinda stuff, ADD ME :)
Gamertag: AssassinPanda97
Send me a message saying you are from YTtalk and i'll add you.
I dont have as many subs as you want, but I do loooveeee gaming/recording and i have BF3 for xbox :)

Back