Gaming Looking For A "YouTube Crew"

AssassinPanda97

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, I have 374 subs, and am looking for a group of friends (5-6 people) to play games with, that are roughly around the same size as me (at least 300 subs). I mostly play CoD and Battlefield 3, so if you have either of those games (preferably both), add me on xbox. My gamertag is listed below. I should also mention, I am not a try hard. I make funny moments videos, and a little bit of trolling. SO if you do that kinda stuff, ADD ME :)

Gamertag: AssassinPanda97

Send me a message saying you are from YTtalk and i'll add you.

Matias Riojas III

The Don. (Donated $786)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No thanks... I don't have 300 subs, but I don't really care for CoD or Battlefield. Oh and trolling. It can be funny, but frankly it is just annoying to me.

CasperEdiits

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey guys, I have 374 subs, and am looking for a group of friends (5-6 people) to play games with, that are roughly around the same size as me (at least 300 subs). I mostly play CoD and Battlefield 3, so if you have either of those games (preferably both), add me on xbox. My gamertag is listed below. I should also mention, I am not a try hard. I make funny moments videos, and a little bit of trolling. SO if you do that kinda stuff, ADD ME :)
Gamertag: AssassinPanda97
Send me a message saying you are from YTtalk and i'll add you.
I dont have as many subs as you want, but I do loooveeee gaming/recording and i have BF3 for xbox :)