TRex 2000

Looking for 10-15 year olds. I am a very stupid and crazy person, and I am willing to play with someone else. You may also want to be crazy so that you don't feel crazy. I AM LOOKING FOR CHANNELS 20-200 Subscriber channels. You must have at least 250 views, 2 likes, and 1 comment. I don't care about Gender/Race/Sex or anything. I am relatively nice, so don't be scared. I would like to have a 5 minutes conversation though Skype (or any other chat) Before so that I can get to know you better. I WILL PLAY MINECRAFT, GMOD, OR ANY OTHER PC GAME, (that I have, of course. I am also able to play some XBox 360 games.) I like to keep my channel appropriate! NO CURSING PLEASE! Finally, Please have a sense of humor, THANKS!

Looking for 10-15 year olds. I am a very stupid and crazy person, and I am willing to play with someone else. You may also want to be crazy so that you don't feel crazy. I AM LOOKING FOR CHANNELS 20-200 Subscriber channels. You must have at least 250 views, 2 likes, and 1 comment. I don't care about Gender/Race/Sex or anything. I am relatively nice, so don't be scared. I would like to have a 5 minutes conversation though Skype (or any other chat) Before so that I can get to know you better. I WILL PLAY MINECRAFT, GMOD, OR ANY OTHER PC GAME, (that I have, of course. I am also able to play some XBox 360 games.) I like to keep my channel appropriate! NO CURSING PLEASE! Finally, Please have a sense of humor, THANKS!
I find this creepy... EDITED: VERY creepy

It's not I am just looking for somebody to collaborate with. I just want somebody my size. That's all, Maybe also I could make a gaming group like Vanoss or Markiplier. Also, you can check out my videos, I am young and wouldn't like doing a collab with a 20 year old. Also making a video with younger people would be less awkward for me, since I am a very awkward person. So please don't find it creepy, I'm just a young person wanting to do a collab! :)

Back