Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Other Looking for a team of dedicated Individuals to help manage the Superhero Based Content On My Channel

Discussion in 'Other' started by KillSscope, Aug 22, 2017.

?

Looking to Assist?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. KillSscope
    Cash:
    $4
    Looking for a team of dedicated individuals to help me with creating original and unique superhero based content.

My channel consists of: TV Show and Movie Reviews, Superhero Video Game Concepts, Marvel Cinematic Universe and DC Extended Universe discussions, Occasional, Anime and Manga News

CHANNEL LINK: youtube.com/c/killsscope

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY FREE OPPORTUNITY, NO MONEY IS INVOLVED HERE WHATSOEVER.

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
    Gain Knowledge by helping e to kickstart your own youtube career!

YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:

Assist with content creation for my Channel. Anything from basic/complex ideas for videos to video editing and rendering.

REQUIREMENTS:

Knowledge of Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop is a MUST)

Knowledge of Video Editing (Sony Vegas Pro 11 or Higher and or Adobe Premiere is a MUST)

Knowledge of Comic Books and Superheroes (Optional but Bonus!)

Professional Youtube Gear: Microphone (Blue Snowball or equivalent), Webcam (Optional)

BELOW YOU WILL SEE EXAMPLES OF THE TYPE OF THUMBNAILS I MAKE, YOU CAN FIND MORE ON MY CHANNEL
    d.jpg DXD SM.jpg

2. Brandino centini
    Cash:
    $4
    Hey that sounds awesome do you have a discord?

3. -ItsTime-
    Cash:
    $0
    My channel is based around that and I would like to help to get more subs and views take a look at my channel I made all the thumbnails I did not make the Channel art though.