Gaming Looking For A PC Gaming Group

Hi there! My name is Cameron A.K.A CamMartians on YouTube. I am currently 15 years old (blah blah) I am here because I am looking for some new friends to make a group together. The games we will play will consist of Garry's Mod, GTA V, Tower Unite, CS:GO, and any other games we decide down the road. The group will consist of about 8 people. (including me and my friend Jonas.)

Requirements:
A Decent PC Capable of Running ALL of these games at playable framerates.

A decent microphone. (Doesn't have to be a blue yeti, just make sure it isn't a Walmart mic or a mic you got for 5 dollars from your local gas station)

You MUST be AT LEAST 13-16 Years Old! Squeakers are my pet peeve and in my opinion, kids below 13 years of age should not be allowed on YouTube.

Must be ready to have fun! I will tolerate NO disrespect towards another member! (unless it is in a friendly, comedic tone.) And also, if we are playing a game (example, CS:GO) We are playing to have FUN. Not to WIN.

ALL members will be responsible to record and upload our sessions to their respective YouTube channels. This means having editing experience.

If you meet all of the above criteria, you can contact me on Skype and we can work some stuff out :)

Don't have all the games listed? Don't worry! I was just listing off some games we could play :)

Skype (Don't judge me, i have had it since i was 12): homerboy24

Look forward to meeting some of you!

Back