Gaming Looking for a group of people to collaborate with! (Funny Moments etc)

I've got a couple of videos to edit but once I'm done with them I guess :)
Sweet dude, I wanna try and get some new stuff recorded as soon as possible, I have some videos that need editing but aside from that I dont really have any GMod content left to edit (which is what I get super creative with, or anything with a theatre mode)

Sweet dude, I wanna try and get some new stuff recorded as soon as possible, I have some videos that need editing but aside from that I dont really have any GMod content left to edit (which is what I get super creative with, or anything with a theatre mode)
i'll talk about it tomorrow pal, going to sleep now, goodnight :)

Hey man im 20 years old add me to discord if you want and we can talk more my name is: GamingMax#1825
Hey, I'm RadicalFyrus.

Edit: I'm 22 and from the UK, so I guess 17-18+ would be ideal.

I've kind of been out of action for nearly a year on my YouTube channel, but recently started a complete overhaul with commissioned graphics and uploading videos unlisted so I can create a steady stream of uploads. The group of people I used to create GMod Funny Moments with has all but fallen apart (with exception of one guy I still keep in contact with). So I want to get together a group of enthusiastic and passionate content creators who make a similar style of content together to play games with. We play GMod, GTA, CoDWaW, and any other multiplayer games that we feel would be funny.

Hopefully hear from you soon!

This is exactly what I am looking for! I've been on youtube for so long, but I am bored of doing solo Lps everyday!

This is exactly what I am looking for! I've been on youtube for so long, but I am bored of doing solo Lps everyday!
Hey dude, did you check out my channel to see if you dig the kind of content I make? If you like it, then i'd be down to record with you sometime and some of the others!

Hey, I'm RadicalFyrus.

Edit: I'm 22 and from the UK, so I guess 17-18+ would be ideal.

I've kind of been out of action for nearly a year on my YouTube channel, but recently started a complete overhaul with commissioned graphics and uploading videos unlisted so I can create a steady stream of uploads. The group of people I used to create GMod Funny Moments with has all but fallen apart (with exception of one guy I still keep in contact with). So I want to get together a group of enthusiastic and passionate content creators who make a similar style of content together to play games with. We play GMod, GTA, CoDWaW, and any other multiplayer games that we feel would be funny.

Hopefully hear from you soon![/QU
Hey man i i saw youre channel and you and i creat the exactly the same kind of content and we creat are own thumbnails and everything.
ive was looking for someone like you that doing the same stuff that im doing and im so happy that i find you. so if you want to record or speak more
heres my Discord: GamingMax#1825
And im 20 Years Old.

Back