Gaming Looking for a group of people to collaborate with! (Funny Moments etc)

RadicalFyrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'm RadicalFyrus.

Edit: I'm 22 and from the UK, so I guess 17-18+ would be ideal.

I've kind of been out of action for nearly a year on my YouTube channel, but recently started a complete overhaul with commissioned graphics and uploading videos unlisted so I can create a steady stream of uploads. The group of people I used to create GMod Funny Moments with has all but fallen apart (with exception of one guy I still keep in contact with). So I want to get together a group of enthusiastic and passionate content creators who make a similar style of content together to play games with. We play GMod, GTA, CoDWaW, and any other multiplayer games that we feel would be funny.

Hopefully hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: alex salling

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like to collab with you. I have Minecraft on PC

RadicalFyrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
it's RTBFrebel im still learning how to edit properly so my content isn't as good as yours but hope thats not a problem. also i do have other games than the one on the channel.
Would you mind sending me a link man? And don't sweat editing skill, as long as you're into it, constantly trying to get better and just want to have fun whilst making videos then thats not a problem.

RTBFrebel

Red
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Would you mind sending me a link man? And don't sweat editing skill, as long as you're into it, constantly trying to get better and just want to have fun whilst making videos then thats not a problem.
sweet

ExcelHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im down pal, I have GMod, CSGO, TF2 and a bunch of other games. My link won't work so just search ExcelHD if you wanna check me out, I should be the first result

RadicalFyrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im down pal, I have GMod, CSGO, TF2 and a bunch of other games. My link won't work so just search ExcelHD if you wanna check me out, I should be the first result
Checked out your channel, i'd be down for playing with you man. My channel is in my description so you can see the kind of videos I make

Reactions: ExcelHD