Request Looking for a custom intro

Paypal Email: jacksonmarkschofield@gmail.com
Im so sorry but I exported the mp4 file and did't save it in After Effects, this means I can't watermark it and let you see it..... I trust you but it took me a while to make and I'm not willing to take that risk. As soon as I receive $5 PayPal I will post the megafile link to here and you can download it in HD quality and use It :D

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and when you transfer the Money can you please add a note saying Ian Katz :)

Paypal Email: jacksonmarkschofield@gmail.com
Im so sorry but I exported the mp4 file and did't save it in After Effects, this means I can't watermark it and let you see it..... I trust you but it took me a while to make and I'm not willing to take that risk. As soon as I receive $5 PayPal I will post the megafile link to here and you can download it in HD quality and use It :D

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and when you transfer the Money can you please add a note saying Ian Katz :)

ok will be sending it[DOUBLEPOST=1507192825,1507190774][/DOUBLEPOST]
ok will be sending it
money sent[DOUBLEPOST=1507246899][/DOUBLEPOST]
ok will be sending it[DOUBLEPOST=1507192825,1507190774][/DOUBLEPOST]
money sent
when will you be sending the intro?

Thanks for making the payment, one issue, the payment is in canadian...... I thought you were paying USD, $5 is only $3.30 USD, if it is no hassle could you please tranfers $2 more Canadian?? Its just that it took so long
Again Sorry about this

Thanks for making the payment, one issue, the payment is in canadian...... I thought you were paying USD, $5 is only $3.30 USD, if it is no hassle could you please tranfers $2 more Canadian?? Its just that it took so long
Again Sorry about this

You have my solemn promise I will send the rest of the money tomorrow, can I see the opening vid[DOUBLEPOST=1507302311,1507271439][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for making the payment, one issue, the payment is in canadian...... I thought you were paying USD, $5 is only $3.30 USD, if it
is no hassle could you please tranfers $2 more Canadian?? Its just that it took so long
Again Sorry about this

Sent you $2 usd threw paypal, I would like to have the intro intime for my next vid at 3pm please[DOUBLEPOST=1507329275][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have my solemn promise I will send the rest of the money tomorrow, can I see the opening vid[DOUBLEPOST=1507302311,1507271439][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sent you $2 usd threw paypal, I would like to have the intro intime for my next vid at 3pm please
wheres my into dude?[DOUBLEPOST=1507381486][/DOUBLEPOST]I paid you 2 days ago, where is my intro?[DOUBLEPOST=1507420165][/DOUBLEPOST]is there anyone out there that can make me an intro please

Back