Request Looking for a custom intro

Jackson Schofield

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Finished!!
It took quite a while and I was Thinking $5 Paypal???

Jackson Schofield

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Paypal Email: jacksonmarkschofield@gmail.com
Im so sorry but I exported the mp4 file and did't save it in After Effects, this means I can't watermark it and let you see it..... I trust you but it took me a while to make and I'm not willing to take that risk. As soon as I receive $5 PayPal I will post the megafile link to here and you can download it in HD quality and use It :D

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and when you transfer the Money can you please add a note saying Ian Katz :)

Ian Katz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Paypal Email: jacksonmarkschofield@gmail.com
Im so sorry but I exported the mp4 file and did't save it in After Effects, this means I can't watermark it and let you see it..... I trust you but it took me a while to make and I'm not willing to take that risk. As soon as I receive $5 PayPal I will post the megafile link to here and you can download it in HD quality and use It :D

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and when you transfer the Money can you please add a note saying Ian Katz :)

ok will be sending it[DOUBLEPOST=1507192825,1507190774][/DOUBLEPOST]
ok will be sending it
money sent[DOUBLEPOST=1507246899][/DOUBLEPOST]
ok will be sending it[DOUBLEPOST=1507192825,1507190774][/DOUBLEPOST]
money sent
when will you be sending the intro?

Jackson Schofield

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for making the payment, one issue, the payment is in canadian...... I thought you were paying USD, $5 is only $3.30 USD, if it is no hassle could you please tranfers $2 more Canadian?? Its just that it took so long
Again Sorry about this

Ian Katz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for making the payment, one issue, the payment is in canadian...... I thought you were paying USD, $5 is only $3.30 USD, if it is no hassle could you please tranfers $2 more Canadian?? Its just that it took so long
Again Sorry about this
You have my solemn promise I will send the rest of the money tomorrow, can I see the opening vid[DOUBLEPOST=1507302311,1507271439][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for making the payment, one issue, the payment is in canadian...... I thought you were paying USD, $5 is only $3.30 USD, if it
is no hassle could you please tranfers $2 more Canadian?? Its just that it took so long
Again Sorry about this
Sent you $2 usd threw paypal, I would like to have the intro intime for my next vid at 3pm please[DOUBLEPOST=1507329275][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have my solemn promise I will send the rest of the money tomorrow, can I see the opening vid[DOUBLEPOST=1507302311,1507271439][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sent you $2 usd threw paypal, I would like to have the intro intime for my next vid at 3pm please
wheres my into dude?[DOUBLEPOST=1507381486][/DOUBLEPOST]I paid you 2 days ago, where is my intro?[DOUBLEPOST=1507420165][/DOUBLEPOST]is there anyone out there that can make me an intro please