Comedy Looking for a comedy collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idalina

Hey guys!! Last time I said it would be a parody collab, but I changed my mind. I need 2 more people. It doesn't matter how many subs or views you have. If you are interested please leave your username down below and I will inbox you on YouTube .

collab of 5 youtubers, and every week, someone will post a video that is to their assigned topic. its for entertainment, really anything that goes for entertainment
Awesome! So it's a whole collab channel! I'd love to! I can't do Fridays, cause that's my channel upload day, so could I have Saturday or Sunday? And also I think we should have a theme each week like ballons or chickens, and we each make a video on it. could be a rant, skit or anything else! And also when you've picked the people you should add us on skype. Mine is TechTac!

Awesome! So it's a whole collab channel! I'd love to! I can't do Fridays, cause that's my channel upload day, so could I have Saturday or Sunday? And also I think we should have a theme each week like ballons or chickens, and we each make a video on it. could be a rant, skit or anything else! And also when you've picked the people you should add us on skype. Mine is TechTac!
my skype is smile16375[DOUBLEPOST=1369004251,1369000122][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anything funny and I'm there :D
would you be interested in joining the collab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back