Comedy Looking for a comedy collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idalina

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!! Last time I said it would be a parody collab, but I changed my mind. I need 2 more people. It doesn't matter how many subs or views you have. If you are interested please leave your username down below and I will inbox you on YouTube .

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Hey! I'm a comedy channel!
I'm TechnoTacoStudios!

Danomitism

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian
Comedy channel here too! What kind of collab?

Idalina

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Comedy channel here too! What kind of collab?
collab of 5 youtubers, and every week, someone will post a video that is to their assigned topic. its for entertainment, really anything that goes for entertainment

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
collab of 5 youtubers, and every week, someone will post a video that is to their assigned topic. its for entertainment, really anything that goes for entertainment
Awesome! So it's a whole collab channel! I'd love to! I can't do Fridays, cause that's my channel upload day, so could I have Saturday or Sunday? And also I think we should have a theme each week like ballons or chickens, and we each make a video on it. could be a rant, skit or anything else! And also when you've picked the people you should add us on skype. Mine is TechTac!

Idalina

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome! So it's a whole collab channel! I'd love to! I can't do Fridays, cause that's my channel upload day, so could I have Saturday or Sunday? And also I think we should have a theme each week like ballons or chickens, and we each make a video on it. could be a rant, skit or anything else! And also when you've picked the people you should add us on skype. Mine is TechTac!
my skype is smile16375[DOUBLEPOST=1369004251,1369000122][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anything funny and I'm there :D
would you be interested in joining the collab?

Christopher Johnson

I Bring You Good Things!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
my skype is smile16375[DOUBLEPOST=1369004251,1369000122][/DOUBLEPOST]
would you be interested in joining the collab?
I thought you meant a one of collab, I'vr just started posting 2 videos a week and to do a third every week would kill me atm

Status
Not open for further replies.