Gaming Looking for 25K+ Sub [MINECRAFT]

Just as a note, you don't have to have 25K subs if you want to record just for fun. I'm just going to do serious business inquiries with more popular YouTubers. :)

With all due respect, you're going to have a rough time getting a big YouTuber to do something like this. If you get lucky you might get some type of response, but most will just ignore you or not pay attention to this. I don't know how much you're offering them, but if they have 25K+, they're either cheating for their subs or are already making enough money/getting enough attention to where your offer problem won't be that big. And besides, I don't know anybody on this site with over 25K subs, though I could be wrong about that.

With all due respect, you're going to have a rough time getting a big YouTuber to do something like this. If you get lucky you might get some type of response, but most will just ignore you or not pay attention to this. I don't know how much you're offering them, but if they have 25K+, they're either cheating for their subs or are already making enough money/getting enough attention to where your offer problem won't be that big. And besides, I don't know anybody on this site with over 25K subs, though I could be wrong about that.

25K is not at all that much in this community. Many people are verified, meaning they have 100K subs. If you look in the Milestones Forums, you will see that you are incorrect.

Tweet bigger youtubers on twitter, becuase trust me they arn't looking here for new minecraft servers to play on.

25K is not at all that much in this community. Many people are verified, meaning they have 100K subs. If you look in the Milestones Forums, you will see that you are incorrect.

The point still remains that it's few and far between. Many people are NOT verified. If these numbers are so high, why has nobody responded to this thread? There's really not that many people with 100k subscribers on this site. There are some, but not many. Like someone else said, try going to their Twitter, see if that helps.

The point still remains that it's few and far between. Many people are NOT verified. If these numbers are so high, why has nobody responded to this thread? There's really not that many people with 100k subscribers on this site. There are some, but not many. Like someone else said, try going to their Twitter, see if that helps.

People haven't responded because it's a new thread. Anyways, I will try tweeting on bigger pages and contacting YouTubers via their business email. However, this thread still stands.

Back