Gaming Looking for 25K+ Sub [MINECRAFT]

TheRoboDC

Gamer | Commentator | Check me out!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello Guys,

This isn't really a collaboration, but I figured this was the best place to post this. I am looking for a gamer who plays Minecraft w/ at least 25K subs w/ a sufficient number of views to record on my Minecraft Server. This is a paid job - the price depends on the video quality, views, and other factors. I am doing this to get more exposure to my MC server. Note that I have 51 subs, so I am by no means trying to record with you guys personally, I am simply in need of someone willing to promote my server for a fair cost.

Add me on Skype and we can discuss more! Skype Username - robo7193_boss

You can also reply to this thread :)

Here is the showcase I did on my server, just to give you an idea of what I am talking about:

Thanks!
~TheRoboDC

thejadonmayhew

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
With all due respect, paying someone to promote your channel is very similar to buying subscribers. It's not going to particularly work and could be a total waste of money, also, not many channels like to do shoutouts. If you've got good content the subs and views will come, not straight away always, but they will come.

Narwilliam

Reaction score
With all due respect, paying someone to promote your channel is very similar to buying subscribers. It's not going to particularly work and could be a total waste of money, also, not many channels like to do shoutouts. If you've got good content the subs and views will come, not straight away always, but they will come.
he is not paying for a shoutout...what he never mentioned anything about shoutouts what he wants is for them to make videos on his minecraft server that is what he is paying them for...to advertise his minecraft server

mcfluffers

yttalk skitinator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Ranter, Comedian
I don't think he is doing this to try and get views and subs. He just wants publicity to his server. I used to program something along those lines and its hard to get people to join your servers XD ha ha.[DOUBLEPOST=1391549494,1391549470][/DOUBLEPOST]
he is not paying for a shoutout...what he never mentioned anything about shoutouts what he wants is for them to make videos on his minecraft server that is what he is paying them for...to advertise his minecraft server
damn you beat me to it XD

thejadonmayhew

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Sorry, I read this wrong. Though, my original spot still stands really, I wouldn't pay a YouTuber to advertise it. You could put your money into proper advertising, like on the Minecraft Servers sites where paid servers get more noticed :)

Reactions: NIP

mcfluffers

yttalk skitinator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Ranter, Comedian
Sorry, I read this wrong. Though, my original spot still stands really, I wouldn't pay a YouTuber to advertise it. You could put your money into proper advertising, like on the Minecraft Servers sites where paid servers get more noticed :)
I almost did too ha ha. But I agree with you, you probably wont get the publicity you are hoping for with a gaming channel. But who knows, its fun to try.

Reactions: thejadonmayhew

unknown_user54684097890

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
If you could find a channel (with over 25k) that would do this, then go for it. But I think you should probably invest in advertising through server forums etc.

TheRoboDC

Gamer | Commentator | Check me out!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Guys...guys. I have tried pretty much every website for server advertising. They are a) too expensive and b) stay up for a short period of time. Many people on other MC Forums have said that at my rate, I want to start by hiring a YouTuber to promote the channel. I only have so much money, lol. My plan was to actually get a YouTuber, and then use MC server advertising sites to afford it via donations.

@chocants @mcfluffers @Faptain

thetiagoaleixo

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Guys...guys. I have tried pretty much every website for server advertising. They are a) too expensive and b) stay up for a short period of time. Many people on other MC Forums have said that at my rate, I want to start by hiring a YouTuber to promote the channel. I only have so much money, lol. My plan was to actually get a YouTuber, and then use MC server advertising sites to afford it via donations.

@chocants @mcfluffers @Faptain
I think that is a good plan if you can grab some of his viewers to do some donations then you use that money for advertising that brings you more users that will do more donations and then you can make more advertising ... I don't see the difficult on understanding this concept of promoting a server

Reactions: TheRoboDC