Gaming LOOKING FOR 2 GAMERS TO START A FRESH GAMING CHANNEL

Drake Hay

Hey everyone, my name's Drake and I'm looking for 2 peeps to help me with starting up my channel. Mainly comedy stuff like Jelly, Pewds, guys like those. I was thinking about playing games like surgeon simulator, scrap mechanic, slither, skate 3, mirror's edge, gang beasts, gmod, some horror stuff, and some vlogs if we could meet up. I have photoshop cs6 and I know my way around that, I also have sony vegas for editing. I have a mic that I could use, and I think that that would do the job. At the moment the only thing on my channel so far is music, but I'm hoping to start playing games like scrap mechanics and have build battles, maybe gta v when I get a better computer. I'm looking for people from the age of 14 to maybe 23 or around there, but I'll definitely consider everyone and we can skype and hang out. My skype is drake.hay117, and my email is drake.hay00@gmail.com so add me if your interested, and we can get started as soon as possible :)

hey man im 13. like to play games like the ones u mentioned i have sony vegas pro 12 photoshop and other stuff for editing and i would like to be gaming channel and make funny things like that.... im trying to say i wanna make friends to make youtube videos with XD that was hard to spit out haha wow that sounded wrong

Back