Gaming Looking for 2-5 other gamers!

gaming12379

Hello guys! I was hoping to make a collab channel sort of like KantoUniversity or NinBuzz where we can all do walkthroughs on different games and polls. It will be fun to communicate with one another! I hope that a few of you will be up for the challange of the awesome collab channel!

For more information, ask me and I will be happy to give you more info!

kk :) I like your new profile pic !:D I kinda liked the old one a bit more :D

I can't decide lol, I recently redesigned my channel so I am gonna be making an avatar that matches the background, I just kinda threw this one on because I have a little obsession with Assassins creed lol

Hello guys! I was hoping to make a collab channel sort of like KantoUniversity or NinBuzz where we can all do walkthroughs on different games and polls. It will be fun to communicate with one another! I hope that a few of you will be up for the challange of the awesome collab channel!

For more information, ask me and I will be happy to give you more info!

so what kind of stuff would you want to do you can add me on skype and talk about it i have a blue yeti and a gaming pc (xbox 360 soon)

so what kind of stuff would you want to do you can add me on skype and talk about it i have a blue yeti and a gaming pc (xbox 360 soon)

I do not use skype. You can contact me on youtube though. gaming12379 is the channel like my username!

[Erm... Nevermind. I just read a few of the comments, will contact you through YouTube soon.]

Back