Gaming Looking for 2-5 other gamers!

gaming12379

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello guys! I was hoping to make a collab channel sort of like KantoUniversity or NinBuzz where we can all do walkthroughs on different games and polls. It will be fun to communicate with one another! I hope that a few of you will be up for the challange of the awesome collab channel!

For more information, ask me and I will be happy to give you more info!

IAppleCommericals

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Ok, dude you've been posting a lot. If you post 4 or more times ... the mods may see it as spam :(

BunnyoftheSea

Yttalk's Vanguard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
kk :) I like your new profile pic !:D I kinda liked the old one a bit more :D
I can't decide lol, I recently redesigned my channel so I am gonna be making an avatar that matches the background, I just kinda threw this one on because I have a little obsession with Assassins creed lol

IAppleCommericals

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I can't decide lol, I recently redesigned my channel so I am gonna be making an avatar that matches the background, I just kinda threw this one on because I have a little obsession with Assassins creed lol
I'd stick with your old one :) In my opinion looks better lol :D

Reactions: BunnyoftheSea

imZerin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello guys! I was hoping to make a collab channel sort of like KantoUniversity or NinBuzz where we can all do walkthroughs on different games and polls. It will be fun to communicate with one another! I hope that a few of you will be up for the challange of the awesome collab channel!

For more information, ask me and I will be happy to give you more info!
so what kind of stuff would you want to do you can add me on skype and talk about it i have a blue yeti and a gaming pc (xbox 360 soon)

gaming12379

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
so what kind of stuff would you want to do you can add me on skype and talk about it i have a blue yeti and a gaming pc (xbox 360 soon)
I do not use skype. You can contact me on youtube though. gaming12379 is the channel like my username!

C

Caber

[Erm... Nevermind. I just read a few of the comments, will contact you through YouTube soon.]