Services LOGOS, INTROS, BANNERS!! - Closed

Hi I was wondering if you could make me a Banner and maybe a logo for my channel?

Can the banner be themed on Super Smash Bros. with the characters: Zero Suit Samus, Sheik and Lucina. or if that's too many characters then just Zero Suit Samus. And then with my Channel name: StarStrike. as text.

If you can make a logo as well that would be great but if not then just the banner would be fine.

Last edited:
sure why not :p
:D if you can wait then i dont have any problems! btw... that is some awesome makeup(art ~~if you may)! i watched Jack's makeup..
ugh too bad we don't have Halloween where i live :(

Hi I was wondering if you could make me a Banner and maybe a logo for my channel?

Can the banner be themed on Super Smash Bros. with the characters: Zero Suit Samus, Sheik and Lucina. or if that's too many characters then just Zero Suit Samus. And then with my Channel name: StarStrike. as text.

If you can make a logo as well that would be great but if not then just the banner would be fine.

man.. i ask all my clients to be descriptive.. wow! :) i am running super busy right now! so will be a while before i start work on your request...[DOUBLEPOST=1415298181,1415297430][/DOUBLEPOST]@Warpedlogix hey! just looked up your channel.. the link "My Channel : warped logix" is broken! just thought i'd let you know! maybe you haven't even registered a channel username... and yea you can find all about that on the good old Internet... ;)

:D if you can wait then i dont have any problems! btw... that is some awesome makeup(art ~~if you may)! i watched Jack's makeup..
ugh too bad we don't have Halloween where i live :(
Thanks so much!
I never knew until this year halloween wasn't a global thing :(

@Warpedlogix hey! just looked up your channel.. the link "My Channel : warped logix" is broken! just thought i'd let you know! maybe you haven't even registered a channel username... and yea you can find all about that on the good old Internet... ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know. I made sure to fix it!

Dude this looks awesome is it poissble to ask for both a logo and banner? My current ones are something I made within 10mins. But you're stuff looks awesome! As for ideas anything with Kakashi from Naruto in it and gaming related, if you need some more ideas my channel should give you some insight sorry I'm not the best when it comes to creative things, and I'd link your channel and this post in all my future videos to big you up (Y) pm me if you wanna talk about it more easily!

@Ka--kashi @Adam_Fitz @Warpedlogix @fatymid @StarStrike @Psycho Intensity

I have to announce that i cannot continue anymore like this... i have my own personal reasons and i am unsure of when i will be able to make Logos again, If Ever! but i feel miserable that i have to turn down your requests...

This reply onwards i am no longer taking any requests! I would appreciate If an Admin could close this thread
I am extremely sorry if i have wasted your time!

Back