Services LOGOS, INTROS, BANNERS!! - Closed

Oh why Thank You! :)
Yea banner + Logo is free! it would be easier for me if you could contact me by mail/skype, whatever is easily accessible for you too!

haha, xD its more than enough for me that you like it! :D willing to help out, anytime! i run a gaming channel as well soo.. BRO-FIST!

all in the name of science! :) ok! ill see what i can do but it will be a while, since a few people asked already i have to cater to them first...

My Skype : username : amar.znzi or amar_znzi (Amar Singh) ~~ you can identify me with my profile pic! my usual Logo!
E-mail : l3gitlyEPIC@outlook.com
Great! My email is chillgamingnebula@gmail.com

all in the name of science! :) ok! ill see what i can do but it will be a while, since a few people asked already i have to cater to them first...

My Skype : username : amar.znzi or amar_znzi (Amar Singh) ~~ you can identify me with my profile pic! my usual Logo!
E-mail : l3gitlyEPIC@outlook.com
I will be greatful if you could send me .psd files on e-mail, unless you work in different programm.

Hey there, I was wondering if it would be possible for you to create me a youtube background, your work is absolutely amazing. I'm making a gaming channel with my friend and we are going to be doing Minecraft, CallOfDuty and a few indie games.

Name: TheBoom Gaming
Colours: Grey - "The"
Red - "Boom"

Other than that the design is all up to you

I will be greatful if you could send me .psd files on e-mail, unless you work in different programm.
oh yes yes offcourse! i presently work with psd files but i will soon move on to vector graphics... they are simply ~~Better. I would consider this switch for the best! i hope it is compatible with photoshop too :)

Hey there, I was wondering if it would be possible for you to create me a youtube background, your work is absolutely amazing. I'm making a gaming channel with my friend and we are going to be doing Minecraft, CallOfDuty and a few indie games.

Name: TheBoom Gaming
Colours: Grey - "The"
Red - "Boom"

Other than that the design is all up to you

Heard you! but i am not giving any deadlines because i have my hands full! but i really want to make that cover :) so.. Call of Duty/Minecraft it will be! Thumbs up for COD! i am too a fan of COD contact me if you ever want to colaborate !

Holy cow these are amazing, as somone that does some graphical stuff from time to time. These are outstanding :)

Hi, I was wondering if you could make me some channel art for my channel. Preferably something like the channel art for badnewsgamer but instead with images of mine craft, sims3 , and gmod.

Hey iamEPIC, I got a response saying your email didn't exist when I tried to respond to the one you sent me. So I sent the response to your Youtube PM since I don't have 50 posts yet to send it here :giggle::D

Hey I was wondering if you could make me a youtube avatar, based off my current one, that looks more human.

Hey I was wondering if you could make me a youtube avatar, based off my current one, that looks more human.
nope. i don't do that stuff!

Hi, I was wondering if you could make me some channel art for my channel. Preferably something like the channel art for badnewsgamer but instead with images of mine craft, sims3 , and gmod.
ill try it out! check back here tomorrow or day after! :)

Back