IPPimp

I'm looking for someone who could offer me an logo/ matching channel banner for my youtube channel, I can't offer much but 8$ in YTTalk cash and a spot in my featured channels list/description. The only request I would have to make is that the logo/channel banner would be eye catching, and maybe have a "pimp avatar" in it (I don't exactly know what this look like, but yeah). This is the only requirement I am making due to the lack of benefits I would be able to support you with if you decide to make it.

PS: You can only do the logo if you do so wish, just tell me what font you used and maybe link the backfround as well.

i can sort of provide, if you add me on steam i can make these for you for £4 thats pretty cheap considering im a pretty good graphic desighner XD
add me on skype my username is
ethan maton

I'm looking for someone who could offer me an logo/ matching channel banner for my youtube channel, I can't offer much but 8$ in YTTalk cash and a spot in my featured channels list/description. The only request I would have to make is that the logo/channel banner would be eye catching, and maybe have a "pimp avatar" in it (I don't exactly know what this look like, but yeah). This is the only requirement I am making due to the lack of benefits I would be able to support you with if you decide to make it.

PS: You can only do the logo if you do so wish, just tell me what font you used and maybe link the backfround as well.

Let me know what you think

ippimp_zpsurjvkhku.jpg

Back