Logan Paul and KSI's fight will cost $8 to watch on YouTube

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Logan Paul’s upcoming boxing match against fellow Internet personality KSI will be available to watch on YouTube – for a price.

The much-anticipated bout, which will pit the two YouTube stars against each other, will reportedly cost $8 (£6) to watch on the video sharing platform.

The fight, in which Paul vowed to knock out KSI after just three rounds, is expected to be widely watched, though many took issue with the price for the pay-per-view event.

15eabbc6-a6a6-45e6-a5dd-b869fffb656f.png

Tensions have been brewing between Paul and KSI as of late in the weeks before their boxing match. The pair recently attended a press conference at York Hall in London for the event on July 18, which resulted in Paul storming off in anger after KSI took shots at girlfriend Chloe Bennet and his father.
When will the fight take place?

The boxing match is scheduled to be held on Saturday, August 25, 2018.
Where will the fight be held?

The fight will take place at the Manchester Arena in Manchester, UK.

Source and more info: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5972103/Logan-Paul-KSIs-fight-cost-8-watch-YouTube.html

I'm not really surprised tbh. Their fans are pretty naive if they thought they were doing this for free. Thoughts?

I'm not really surprised tbh. Their fans are pretty naive if they thought they were doing this for free. Thoughts?
Yes, got to agree with that. While you are at it, why not make a quick buck out of it? I wouldn't be surprised if the thing was blown out of proportion so the two can split the loot after.

I read this trend on Youtube comments in general and in many channels.
Man that was "dope"!
Well, paying the price, one dose costs 8$.

The bullying attitude grows.

"I will beat him!"
"I will rip his head of"
"COME AT THE GYM's CORNER AT NOON TO WATCH THOSE TWO FIGHT!"
Give 8 bucks to the people on the entrance to let you in.

what will be next? putting bets on a YT approved betting spot?

:/

I will watch it once it is free and clear on YouTube. I refuse to pay to watch two people fight. I don't buy into that nonsense.

I will watch it once it is free and clear on YouTube. I refuse to pay to watch two people fight. I don't buy into that nonsense.
You would have to pay me to watch this fight. Actually, I don't think I could be paid enough. I don't care about or watch the Logan brothers and I don't care about or watch KSI or his brother. It's all ridiculous. The more I have to hear about this stupid fight, the faster my brain cells die. Hell, my IQ keeps going further down.

Back