Logan Paul and KSI's fight will cost $8 to watch on YouTube

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You would have to pay me to watch this fight. Actually, I don't think I could be paid enough. I don't care about or watch the Logan brothers and I don't care about or watch KSI or his brother. It's all ridiculous. The more I have to hear about this stupid fight, the faster my brain cells die. Hell, my IQ keeps going further down.
Two idiots, and one of em is going to get wasted more than the other. Always interested in seeing that. Just not paying for it.

MarcNL

Reaction score
Honestly, who the hell gives a (and Ill keep it decent) hoot about this? Apart from the 12 year old fan boys. I couldn’t care less about any of this.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would have watched it but im not going to pay for it.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
The cynic in me also thinks that the fight will be rigged -ie they will have agreed to "go easy" on each other.

Update: (Drama before the fight even starts):

At the press conference to promote the fight — Greg Paul (who is Logan and Jake’s dad) was allegedly punched in the head by a fan. Greg is blaming Deji Olatunji — KSI’s younger brother, who is set to fight Jake next month — for inciting the attack.

Deji claims that Greg’s camp is suing him for urging fans to physically attack the Pauls in a now-deleted vlog. Deji insists, however, that the suit is without merit, and that the attack resulted from other factors — including the fact that “Greg Paul actually assaulted a fan first.”

More info in video:

Last edited:
Reactions: markkaz

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
__

Update: Now pewdiepie is chiming in lol:

YouTube star PewDiePie has voiced his opinion on the upcoming boxing match between fellow YouTubers Logan Paul and KSI – and he isn’t holding back.

The popular video game vlogger and commentator has branded both as ‘scumbags’ in a recently uploaded video.

The Swedish YouTube personality specifically criticized comments made by KSI that many interpreted as sexist and also discussed Paul’s YouTube content, including his apology after posting a video of a deceased suicide victim in Japan in December 2017.

In his video, PewDiePie said: ‘Logan Paul plays the moral high ground, and I guess against KSI, that’s not really hard to do.

‘But for Logan Paul to do this it’s interesting, very interesting. And a lot of people bought it.’

He also blasted both as ‘scumbags’ and specifically took aim at KSI’s controversial comments about a number of women.

‘Now KSI, he is a scumbag. You’re both scumbags. KSI has made the same comments about my future wife, Marzia, and I never respond to it because it’s just cringey,’ he said in the video.

The video gaming vlogger also added that he could see why Paul was upset about KSI’s recent comments about his girlfriend Chloe Bennet and why he declined to respond directly to him.

In his video, PewDiePie also stated that both Paul and KSI are ‘purely driven by money’ and predicted that one would come out on top no matter what the result of the upcoming boxing match is.

‘These guys are just purely driven by money. This whole event is going to make them a lot of money. Logan is the type of person to do whatever it takes, to get whatever he wants. ‘Between KSI and Logan, who do I think should win? The thing is, Logan can't lose. If he loses, I think people will sympathise with him, and if he wins, he wins.

‘If KSI loses, he's just going to look like an idiot, because he says he wants to do professional boxing, if you lose against a YouTuber, that career is over before it's begun.

‘I think KSI will win, and I don't think it really matters what happens to Logan, he's in a really good position right now,’ he said.

Source:

and

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6019375/Logan-Paul-vs-KSI-fight-YouTube-stars-slammed-PewDiePie-bout.html

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
PewDiePie has sometimes gone a bit off the rails in the past (the toy channel issue from the past comes to mind...), but he's good at dissecting situations and interjecting his opinion in a way that seems really logical. I don't really understand the buzz around this fight, so I tend to agree with what Pewdiepie thinks atm lol.

Reactions: Crown

TXV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you guys think that the Jake Paul sparring footage is fake? I checked out Deji's video and Faze Sensei's video too, let me know what you think.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In case anyone wants to know what happened.

Jake Paul wone against deji and Logan and KSI was a draw

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
A draw, what a fitting ending. Nobody wins and the saga continues, wonder if they will do a rematch maybe on pay per view too...

Inviato dal mio SM-J730F utilizzando Tapatalk