LIKE facebook?

Mikie

Hi, my name is Mikie and I run a gaming channel. I was wondering if anyone has success at a facebook fan page? I was thinking about advertising on there once I add more content. Leave comments if you have one or experience..If you have a sec..please like! my page here: http://www.facebook.com/MikieGames

Thank you!

Mikie

I run a gaming channel as well. I have created a facebook and twitter page to spread the word about my channel. I am not getting much luck at the moment but hopefully I will soon.

I dont have a facebook page for my channel, mostly because I haven't got time to costumize it but hopefully I'll make one next week.

For those that asking why you should have a facebook page, why wouldn't you? Is there any negative effect of having one?

Thanks for the replies so far! I am checking out all your channels now btw as a simple thank you for your replies :)

I dont have a facebook page for my channel, mostly because I haven't got time to costumize it but hopefully I'll make one next week.

For those that asking why you should have a facebook page, why wouldn't you? Is there any negative effect of having one?

No there is no negative thing to having a page.. It is excta advertisment, and you can share it to all your friends. If your subscribers then like your page, yo can send them updates as to when your next videos are

I like how easy it is to share on FB. I think it can be powerful with alot of likes. I will check into advertising when I get more on there.

Back