LIKE facebook?

Mikie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, my name is Mikie and I run a gaming channel. I was wondering if anyone has success at a facebook fan page? I was thinking about advertising on there once I add more content. Leave comments if you have one or experience..If you have a sec..please like! my page here: http://www.facebook.com/MikieGames

Thank you!

Mikie

Z3 Mast3r

Pro Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer, Designer
I run a gaming channel as well. I have created a facebook and twitter page to spread the word about my channel. I am not getting much luck at the moment but hopefully I will soon.

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
I don't have big facebook pages. Sorry, otherwise I could have helped you

NoclipGaming

Reaction score
I dont have a facebook page for my channel, mostly because I haven't got time to costumize it but hopefully I'll make one next week.

For those that asking why you should have a facebook page, why wouldn't you? Is there any negative effect of having one?

Mikie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the replies so far! I am checking out all your channels now btw as a simple thank you for your replies :)

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
I dont have a facebook page for my channel, mostly because I haven't got time to costumize it but hopefully I'll make one next week.

For those that asking why you should have a facebook page, why wouldn't you? Is there any negative effect of having one?

No there is no negative thing to having a page.. It is excta advertisment, and you can share it to all your friends. If your subscribers then like your page, yo can send them updates as to when your next videos are

Mikie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like how easy it is to share on FB. I think it can be powerful with alot of likes. I will check into advertising when I get more on there.

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, and the way you build up your FB page is by sharing it on YT:)

SteriousFilms

Sterious people making skits/ other random stuff
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yeah my Twitter page is failing, 0 followers ahaha