Let's see your one channel!

Karlobster

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Just re-designed my whole channel, I added a trailer and other graphics; any feedback would be awesome! :)

Personally I really like the new layout, don't get me wrong the old layout with the background and banner was sweet but it was quite basic functionality wise. I find the new design easier to navigate as a viewer, more interaction functions with your subscribers and it also gives us small channels a better chance to compete against the large gaming channels. WIN WIN! :)
Looks awesome man!

To those who don't like the look of One Channel. For me it looks very professional and streamlined. It also puts content at the forefront with Shelves. I think overall, its better in functionality and emphasizes your content more than the channel aesthetics.

Tipsy Tricks

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To those who don't like the look of One Channel. For me it looks very professional and streamlined. It also puts content at the forefront with Shelves. I think overall, its better in functionality and emphasizes your content more than the channel aesthetics.
Dude, love your trailer! Great job!

We've redesigned our page, but haven't landed on a concept for our trailer, yet. I agree that the new design has been a boon - I have a lot more flexibility on how I want to organize and present my content.

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
i am not going to switch to onechannel untill ive finished my trailer and my banner... i still have to start on both :S

The Leopard Goddess

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
What do you guys think of the intro i have on this video I would love like a cool animated one does anyone know how to make one ? an wouldn't mind helping me get one :D?