Let's see your one channel!

natsu84

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Why are you all changing it already? It sux. Ill wait for it to auto change. The later the better.
I haven't found it as bad as I thought it was going to be. I feel my page looks nice :)

Luve Priscilla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer
Wow thats reallyyyysmall! What program did you make your banner with
Ikr? I used PS for it and it looks crisp on the program and when I open the .jpeg file, it looks just as crisp too. Just when I upload it, that's when it gets all pixelated.. so idk where I went wrong T-T What sucks is its so simple too D:

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Ikr? I used PS for it and it looks crisp on the program and when I open the .jpeg file, it looks just as crisp too. Just when I upload it, that's when it gets all pixelated.. so idk where I went wrong T-T What sucks is its so simple too D:
Hmm try reuploading it D: if that doesnt work maby uploaded is diffrent file format

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Just re-designed my whole channel, I added a trailer and other graphics; any feedback would be awesome! :)

Personally I really like the new layout, don't get me wrong the old layout with the background and banner was sweet but it was quite basic functionality wise. I find the new design easier to navigate as a viewer, more interaction functions with your subscribers and it also gives us small channels a better chance to compete against the large gaming channels. WIN WIN! :)

randomlilnikki

Superhero, geek, maker of the loud noises.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
I upgraded and chucked up a banner. Used my nonexisted graphics skills and made it in about 5 mins. It'll work for the time being I spose.

I like the organisation of content.

Gunnishone

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just made a new Avatar, Banner and Trailer! Check them out and tell me what you think! :)

HiGamingTime

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just set up our one-channel a few days ago. Check us out.

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Just re-designed my whole channel, I added a trailer and other graphics; any feedback would be awesome! :)

Personally I really like the new layout, don't get me wrong the old layout with the background and banner was sweet but it was quite basic functionality wise. I find the new design easier to navigate as a viewer, more interaction functions with your subscribers and it also gives us small channels a better chance to compete against the large gaming channels. WIN WIN! :)
looks very nice an pro