Gaming Let's make some videos together!

Would you collab with me?

• Total voters

SauceOne

The Sauce
Howdy, peeps!
I'm looking to branch out and find some new, diverse people to record funny moments content with.

I've got a variety of multiplayer games we could play, including:

PC:
  • PUBG
  • Rocket League
  • Rainbow Six: Siege (warning, I suck at this game, so it's gonna be a hilarious disaster)
  • Fortnite
  • CS:GO
  • COD: Black Ops 3
  • Rust
  • Watch_Dogs 2
  • SCP: Secret Laboratory
  • Killing Floor 2
  • Just Cause 3 (via Multiplayer Mod)
  • GTA V
  • DOOM
  • Unturned
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Garry's Mod
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Borderlands 2
  • The Forest
  • Gang Beasts
  • Arma 3
  • Golf With Your Friends
  • ARK: Survival Evolved
  • Battlefield 1
  • Overwatch
PS4:
  • NHL 18
  • The Last of Us Remastered (online)
  • GTA V
  • Far Cry 4
  • Battlefield 4
I'm also not completely opposed to buying new games and playing them, providing that they're worth my time and money.

As far as requirements go for this collab opportunity, I'd prefer if you were in the US or Canada (for time difference reasons), but if not, we could still work it out probably. You MUST have a decent microphone with minimal background noise(wear headphones) and a good sense of humour. If one person has a terrible mic, it brings down the quality of the video significantly. The sense of humour obviously ties in with the fact that we'd be creating funny moments content, and I think that makes lots of sense. I could care less about sub counts. I just want people to make good content with.

Contact me on:
Discord: SauceOne#3295
Direct Message on YTTalk
Twitter: SauceOneTwo

Just a side note; While I will look at every channel in here, that does not mean I will collab with just anybody. If I see you as a good fit, then that's great, but if not, please don't take it personally. Thank you! :)

Back