Vlog Lets Be Friends and Grow

lexria

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Aww man, I could kinda imagine. I went for Wong Fu Production's meet and greet in Singapore a couple of years ago, and it was really in bad, in the sense that the whwole m&g was super rushed. It was like hi i love your work *takes a photo* bye. Who did you meet though?

Yeah, I was thinking of that too! Like to make up for the heartbreak of failing to go this year. Hahaha
I ran into Dan(danisnotonfire) and Phil(amazingphil) in the hall and I think I was the first fan to see them because they stopped to talk to me. I saw Toby Turner in the hall too. And we stopped Hannah Hart but she was clearly busy, I felt bad about that. Those were great surreal moments but they took up a fraction of the time and the rest of it was not fun. Playlist is great if you're invited by them because you get to go to private parties with other noteworthy youtubers. But I was stuck on the fan side with a bunch of people younger than me.

Playlist was organized by band promoters who saw potential in youtubers. I expect Vidcon to be better because it's treated like a convention instead of a show. I like having activities so I don't feel like I dished out thousands of dollars for chance meetings.

Liza Ruedas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I ran into Dan(danisnotonfire) and Phil(amazingphil) in the hall and I think I was the first fan to see them because they stopped to talk to me. I saw Toby Turner in the hall too. And we stopped Hannah Hart but she was clearly busy, I felt bad about that. Those were great surreal moments but they took up a fraction of the time and the rest of it was not fun. Playlist is great if you're invited by them because you get to go to private parties with other noteworthy youtubers. But I was stuck on the fan side with a bunch of people younger than me.

Playlist was organized by band promoters who saw potential in youtubers. I expect Vidcon to be better because it's treated like a convention instead of a show. I like having activities so I don't feel like I dished out thousands of dollars for chance meetings.
Woah! That's pretty cool! I would've loved to meet Hannah Hart! Yeah, I wish it was still possible to hold like an old school Summer in the City type of meet-up, where you could just meet people and like not be weird about it. But clearly from all the "youtube culture" videos popping up, it seems like that wouldn't be happening any time soon.

Last edited:

lexria

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Woah! That's pretty cool! I would've loved to meet Hannah Hart! Yeah, I wish it was still possible to hold like an old school Summer in the City type of meet-up, where you could just meet people and like not be weird about it. But clearly from all the "youtube culture" videos popping up, it seems like that wouldn't be happening any time soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1401697645,1401697628][/DOUBLEPOST]

Woah! That's pretty cool! I would've loved to meet Hannah Hart! Yeah, I wish it was still possible to hold like an old school Summer in the City type of meet-up, where you could just meet people and like not be weird about it. But clearly from all the "youtube culture" videos popping up, it seems like that wouldn't be happening any time soon.
I wish I could do a meet up of small youtube peeps, but too many moving parts for me to hope for one. It would be more likely to arrange something within one of the big events like Playlist or Vidcon. I noticed some threads about it already.

I'm meeting some great people here, it makes me excited to be a participating youtuber :D

Liza Ruedas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wish I could do a meet up of small youtube peeps, but too many moving parts for me to hope for one. It would be more likely to arrange something within one of the big events like Playlist or Vidcon. I noticed some threads about it already.

I'm meeting some great people here, it makes me excited to be a participating youtuber :D
Yeah, that would be pretty cool! I wish I lived in the states, where it would be a lot easier meeting fellow youtubers! Yeah, this forum thing is pretty cool! I've been on youtube for so long, but haven't met a whole lot of other tubers. So this is a great place to meet people! I used to talk to people through yourpants but i'm not sure what happened with that.

Nikki

Reaction score
Strangers are friends that you are yet to meet ...

So, hi stranger! :wavespin:

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
I don't know if I'm too late to the party, but can you all be my friends, pretty please with a cherry on top, whoever is interested my twitter is Crazypua, come on follow me and we can be good youtuber friends!!!!! pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!!!