Vlog Lets Be Friends and Grow

Liza Ruedas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I've been on Youtube for almost 7 years, as a viewer, and I've barely met people! So this is nice! Hello, people! :)

Reactions: TomMayhew

Jest_Charles

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Well, hello everyone, sorry I've been gone. My twitter should be linked at the end of this post (I don't know it xP)

Thevide0kings

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
hey man if your still looking im intrested in some collab stuff and the more youtuber friends the better man add me on skype masterlordgod <--- i need a new user name i didnt make it haha

CynicalRainbows

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter
Oh my god friends!

Your videos are awesome and you're a funny dude, can we be friends?
Also, can I tag you in a video? :p

Liza Ruedas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like to! Have you ever been to one? I went to playlist but didn't like it very much...
Oh, why not! I was actually supposed to go this year like I had my tickets and everything, but my trip to LA got cancelled (I'm from Singapore), so I had to refund my tickets. ):

lexria

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Oh, why not! I was actually supposed to go this year like I had my tickets and everything, but my trip to LA got cancelled (I'm from Singapore), so I had to refund my tickets. ):
Mann that sucks. There's always next year! I actually plan on going next year for sure.
I didn't like Playlist because it became abundantly clear how empty an existence being a fan girl was. Paying all that money to wait in line for a hug just felt demeaning.

I'm saving up for the Industry Pass of Vidcon next year. I expect the additional purpose to ease the pain of spending so much money in 3 days.

Liza Ruedas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mann that sucks. There's always next year! I actually plan on going next year for sure.
I didn't like Playlist because it became abundantly clear how empty an existence being a fan girl was. Paying all that money to wait in line for a hug just felt demeaning.

I'm saving up for the Industry Pass of Vidcon next year. I expect the additional purpose to ease the pain of spending so much money in 3 days.
Aww man, I could kinda imagine. I went for Wong Fu Production's meet and greet in Singapore a couple of years ago, and it was really in bad, in the sense that the whwole m&g was super rushed. It was like hi i love your work *takes a photo* bye. Who did you meet though?

Yeah, I was thinking of that too! Like to make up for the heartbreak of failing to go this year. Hahaha