Lessons I Learned During My First Year on YouTube

BCtopics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I find this very interesting! especially as you dont have an insane number of views or subs but they seem to come back, which is a good thing!

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

chenrsf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Thank you very much for all the tips! :D You said very good and helpful things!
Will try my best :)

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

BillyVlogsTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I moved from Windows Live Movie Maker to Sony Vegas Pro which has given me a lot more options (still figuring them all out).
I am thinking of moving from Windows Live Movie Maker to a better video editor like Song Vegas Pro for when I start making videos on my new channel, I think I am going to try the 30 days trail 1st to see if I like using it or not hopefully I will like using Sony Vegas Pro.

I just wanted to ask is Sony Vegas Pro easy to use just like Windows Movie Maker?? And can you do way more stuff with your videos on Sony Vegas Pro and is it better then Windows Movie Maker?? I assume it is definitely better then Movie Maker!! :)

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
I am thinking of moving from Windows Live Movie Maker to a better video editor like Song Vegas Pro for when I start making videos on my new channel, I think I am going to try the 30 days trail 1st to see if I like using it or not hopefully I will like using Sony Vegas Pro.

I just wanted to ask is Sony Vegas Pro easy to use just like Windows Movie Maker?? And can you do way more stuff with your videos on Sony Vegas Pro and is it better then Windows Movie Maker?? I assume it is definitely better then Movie Maker!! :)
I really like the fact that you don't have to work chronologically but you can fit a clip to the music on any point. You can also see the beats in the music which makes it easier to match. You can crop and scale clips and images to lay over other clips or images.