Leaving Fullscreen ASAP

When you separate, they will leave ALL of your videos UNMONETIZED. Yeah, quite the d**k move but that's what they did to me. You will need to re-monetize all of your videos. You can do it en-masse but double-check each video to make sure that the settings are correct.

Un-monetizing a channel's videos is one of the few steps to unlinking a channel from an MCN, if this is not done, all the videos will remain claimed to that MCN once the channel unlinks (will appear as 3rd party matches on the channel side) the only way they could then be un-claimed is for the MCN to do it manually, 1 by 1. So this isn't an option on their side, it is a requirement unless you want to unlink yet still give them all your revenue.

@OP You can, as a channel, bulk monetize your videos by going to the video manager > check the top check box > check all videos link:
Set
- Video Policy : Monetize
- Ad Formats: {your choice of formats}

Then click apply and those changes will happen to all your videos :)

I credit the music.
Just Credit? AudioMicro is subscription content.

Fullscreen give you access for AudioMicro free.
a4dee8cdc36ebc89479888d2b9708812.png

MCNs with AudioMicro
70fdd47ed38f406964eb7baf9a3a4556.png

Un-monetizing a channel's videos is one of the few steps to unlinking a channel from an MCN, if this is not done, all the videos will remain claimed to that MCN once the channel unlinks

Then the networks should do the right thing and let their former partners know to re-monetize the channel. To not do so gives the creators more ammo to show that networks really don't care.

Just Credit? AudioMicro is subscription content.

Fullscreen give you access for AudioMicro free.
a4dee8cdc36ebc89479888d2b9708812.png

MCNs with AudioMicro
70fdd47ed38f406964eb7baf9a3a4556.png
Yes in my agreement it specifically said if I use their music to post a credit in my description, they wrote it out for me so I could just copy and paste it. Apparently this doesn't work anymore even on videos that have been monetized for over two years

Yes in my agreement it specifically said if I use their music to post a credit in my description, they wrote it out for me so I could just copy and paste it. Apparently this doesn't work anymore even on videos that have been monetized for over two years
You try to contact their support? for deal with 3rd-party copyright?

un-monetize all the videos is a really important step in unlink process, i had a nightmare on this.

I'm surprised that the music libraries piece is actually in the contract. Normally, it is left out, and expectedly so, because it is a third party outside of the control of Fullscreen. Usually, perks like this aren't in the contracts.

You try to contact their support? for deal with 3rd-party copyright?
Yes and I've gotten about 95% of the claims released. I shouldn't have to argue against false claims every day though, more days than not I check my email and I have another claim. It's when I ran into the ones that they are saying they can't remove the claims on that I drew the line, this is total BS. They never do anything to resolve the issue either, they totally ignore my question "so how are we going to stop all these false claims from constantly popping up?" They answer other questions I ask but always ignore that one.

Yes and I've gotten about 95% of the claims released. I shouldn't have to argue against false claims every day though, more days than not I check my email and I have another claim. It's when I ran into the ones that they are saying they can't remove the claims on that I drew the line, this is total BS. They never do anything to resolve the issue either, they totally ignore my question "so how are we going to stop all these false claims from constantly popping up?" They answer other questions I ask but always ignore that one.

It's actually kinda a confusing situation for me. I run a Zoomin sub-network and have audiomicro access for partners too. Zero partners come to me with contentID problems from them. Makes me wonder what is different about how Fullscreen is doing it.

It's actually kinda a confusing situation for me. I run a Zoomin sub-network and have audiomicro access for partners too. Zero partners come to me with contentID problems from them. Makes me wonder what is different about how Fullscreen is doing it.
Audiomicro is the one doing the claims and they are the ones who remove it. Fullscreen and Audiomicro are not addressing the issue to stop the false 3rd party claims, so I'm getting sick and tired of logging on and seeing a video that has been monetized for over a year suddenly have a claim on it. And the fact that there are some neither party can have the claim removed on, this is total BS and really pisses me off. Luckily none of my really popular videos have been flagged, but it's just a matter of time so I'm just going to avoid the hassle. Fullscreen said I'd be SOL if my video had a claim and suddenly got hundreds of thousands of views.

Back