Leaving Fullscreen ASAP

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm sick and tired of dealing with all these 3rd party claims by Audiomicro, now they can't even release some of them. They told me I have only licensed ONE song through Fullscreen which is total BS. They are saying I must have logged in another way which is impossible, I can only log in to Fullscreen one way which is with my email address.

So on that note, who has left a network and went network free? Any tips? I will probably have to manually monetize every video again right?

NariahArdour

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
You can have default upload settings that you can choose to monetize every video that gets uploaded or, whatever you prefer as default.

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I left Fullscreen over a year ago. I never used any of their music so that I wouldn't be beholden to them.

When you separate, they will leave ALL of your videos UNMONETIZED. Yeah, quite the d**k move but that's what they did to me. You will need to re-monetize all of your videos. You can do it en-masse but double-check each video to make sure that the settings are correct.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I left Fullscreen over a year ago. I never used any of their music so that I wouldn't be beholden to them.

When you separate, they will leave ALL of your videos UNMONETIZED. Yeah, quite the d**k move but that's what they did to me. You will need to re-monetize all of your videos. You can do it en-masse but double-check each video to make sure that the settings are correct.
Yeah I'll have to use lame YouTube songs on any videos that are already uploaded which is the main thing I'm going to hate, but it's probably less of a pain than fighting all these stupid 3rd party claims that have been popping up lately. I sent an email to them saying I want to be released immediately since the main "perk" I joined Fullscreen is not being upheld, so they are basically not upholding their part of the contract. I'll have to look back in my emails but once I find the one where they told me that FS members have full access to the audio libraries, that will be the key to getting out early. Worse comes to worse if I can't get out immediately my contract ends at the end of December.

Anything else I should watch for when going without a network?

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Make sure you give them 30 days notice or whatever your contract states. I started telling them 90 days in advance and kept doing so every 30 days.

NariahArdour

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Is it possible to use a search function with your email? Might help speed things up. Also make sure you credit the music in the description when necessary, just to cover yourself.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Is it possible to use a search function with your email? Might help speed things up. Also make sure you credit the music in the description when necessary, just to cover yourself.
I credit the music just the way that I was told to do and they still keep making all kinds of claims on my videos. Now I'm running into some they are saying they can't release which is where I draw the line. To me this is breaking their agreement so I should hopefully be able to get out immediately, but if not I only have 4 months left.

NariahArdour

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I credit the music just the way that I was told to do and they still keep making all kinds of claims on my videos. Now I'm running into some they are saying they can't release which is where I draw the line. To me this is breaking their agreement so I should hopefully be able to get out immediately, but if not I only have 4 months left.
I think there's some good guides on how to leave a network, and them breaking contract is the main thing that gets you out, I wanna say they have to release you immediately.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think there's some good guides on how to leave a network, and them breaking contract is the main thing that gets you out, I wanna say they have to release you immediately.
They told me I have until November 5th... I guess I can wait 2 months and save the arguing with them